Job Responsibilities :
- Handle full set accounting
- Handle daily accounting entries
- Manage montly account closing and reporting
- Review and prepare cash flow, debtors and and creditors aging
- Prepare financial budgeting and forecasting
- Issuance of cheque, records and tracking.
- Handle bank trade facilities and related transaction
- Handle GST submission
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare annual account auditing and liase with external auditor.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or Equivalent.
- Familiar with Autocount is added an advantage.
- Able to cope with chanllenges and enthusiatic in works.
- Able to work independently.
- Required complete resume with recent photo.
- Only shortlisted candidates are contacted.
- Good working environment
- Vibrant and energetic office culture
- 5 working days